" ... audit services are demanding at any time, so the financial crisis has no impact on the income of these professionals ... " The types of business were identified, which allowed for decent profits with minimal cost.
The Forbes Journal drew up a list of the most profitable and promising segments of small business. The rally is based on data on 300,000 firms and individual entrepreneurs, each area was represented by at least 100 companies. Data collected a specialized consultancy agency from 2003 to 2011.
1. Private auditors. Net profits 16.5 per cent. Audit services are demanding at any time, so the financial crisis has no impact on the income of these professionals.
2. Manuel therapy, 15.3%. Official medicine does not always recognize the craftsmanship of these professionals, but this does not prevent them from receiving decent income.
3. Specialized clinics, 15 per cent. Small-scale operations, cosmetic procedures and various surveys are the most popular.
4. Accounting, 14.9%. Just like auditors, accountants are needed by everyone and always.
5. Private dentists, 14.7%. These doctors almost never suffer from a lack of clients.
6. Tax calculations, 14.7%. No one likes to fill out the declarations and simplicate the tax inspection.
7. Dental orthodont, 14.4%.
8. Law offices, 13.4%.
9. Small credit, 13.3%. Companies that provide small credits on the collateral of the enterprise ' s products became popular during the crisis.
10. Private managers, 12.2%. Financial management is not very popular in our country, but in the west, people rely much more on traders.
11. Burning oil and gas wells, 12%.
12. Oculists, glass specialists, 11.5%.
13. Rental of non-residential premises, 11.3 per cent.
14. Real property valuation, 11.3%.
15. Rental of mini stores and storage cells, 11%.
16. Insurance agencies, 11%.